Is Shopify the standout ecommerce choice for small businesses? Read and discover what are the best multi channel ecommerce platform solutions in USA for startups and small businesses!
What are the best ecommerce platform solutions for startups or small businesses like yours? If you do a quick search on the internet, you will discover dozens of posts listing hundreds of different solutions. It really is mind-blowing.
While it is good to have various multi channel ecommerce platforms to choose from, it can also be totally overwhelming and confusing.
The truth is that very few people have the time to sit down, analyze, and review hundreds of different platforms. So, instead of wasting time, allow us to help you out. We are going to present you the best multi channel ecommerce platform solutions in USA for small business, startups, and individual sellers:
- Shopify turned out to be the best multi channel ecommerce platform. It requires less technical knowledge or any special skills and it is a lot less complicated than Magento. They can offer you a lot of premium 3rd party applications that have been made to work with Shopify. There are no limits on bandwidth usage or product catalog size. The biggest downside is that if you want to use a payment processor other their recommended one, they will charge you 2% because you are using a processor of your own choosing.
- OpenCart is easy to understand and easy to use.
- BigCommerce is an efficient platform for building online stores. There are lots of automated modules that can be placed within the templates and there are no limits of bandwidth usage or catalog sizes.
- 3DCart – A highly recommended platform solution for startups and brand new stores. This platform comes with tons of applications for free. Amazon, eBay, QuickBooks integration, amongst many other applications are included in the deal at no extra cost. They have more than 70 free templates to choose from and like all shopping carts, there are premium ones, if you can’t find something you like. Changes to templates are much simpler to make with 3Dcart than with Shopify or BigCommerce, even though knowing CSS and HTML is really helpful.
- Ecwid – A great option for startups and small businesses who are looking for a full-featured ecommerce store combined with a blog-style and content-rich website. This platform integrates with WordPress and allows small businesses improve the user experience with an engagement-driving content.
We would love to hear your opinion! Please share your thoughts with us!
— ERPLY_Asia (@ERPLY_Asia) 21 de mayo de 2018